Using OneDrive in the Classroom
1) When anyone logs in they may need to wait a bit for OneDrive to launch before it shows in explorer.
2) Once OneDrive has launched you will see it on the left side of explorer.
3) When you click on OneDrive the below screen will pop up asking you to login
Enter your HCC Email address and click "Sign In"
4) Enter in your HCC password and click "Sign In"
5) Click Next
6) Click through the arrows
7) Click "Open My OneDrive" or the close in the top right
8) You'll now have a "OneDrive - Howard Community College" on the left side
If you wish to Unlink your OneDrive from a machine
1) Right click on the "OneDrive - Howard Community College" and select "Free Up Space" to remove the files from the PC and leave them in the cloud
2) Right click on the "OneDrive - Howard Community College" and select "Settings"
3) Select "Unlink This PC"
4) Click "Unlink Account"