1. User gets an error message indicating an incorrect username and/or password.
2. A login is attempted but fails, getting stuck at the Loading... message.
To fix the common errors listed above, double check that you are using the correct login information. Usually when these errors occur, it is due to a user entering the active directory username (example: jsmith1234) and password. Instead, you need to use the login information that you received from the AIS team.
Other Troubleshooting Checks
1. At your workstation, have you logged into Colleague using the desktop icon? (Do not use old links.) If so, when was the last time you were successful?
2. Were you able to log into Colleague at another workstation?
3. Are you typing numbers at the end of your Colleague username? If so, you are using your active directory login and not your Colleague one.
4. Is your caps lock key set to on? If so, turn that off.
5. Have you tried restarting your workstation?
6. Have you had a problem with your keyboard malfunctioning?